I hope you all have had a lovely week so far! I thought I would close out this week by posting a few of my favorite little things I own at the moment.
1. I am so in love with my new planner. I know I am a little late to the game, seeing as though it’s the middle of February, but when I saw this one, I had to have it. These gorgeous planners are 30% off right now, so grab one and get organized! (Better late than never, right?)
2. I have found my favorite pigmented lipgloss: Metallic Rose by ABH. This is my go-to at the moment and is the perfect shade to easily transition from day to night.
3. These lenses have been so much fun to play with. They are so easy to use and very compact which is helpful when carrying small bags. The fish eye is great for getting a wide shot, but I would have to say the macro is my favorite for getting small details. Shout out to Ben for a great Christmas present!
4. This “Lemon Drop” might be replacing my Beauty Blender! GASP! This Mikasa Beauty sponge is so soft and blends my foundation and concealer like a dream. Not to mention it’s half the price of a beauty blender. Score!
5. These earrings were a sweet Valentine’s Day gift from my mom, and I can’t stop wearing them. They are small, but stunning! Find them on sale here now.
* * * * * * * * *
And because today is also #FridaySparkles…
Here is a photo I took on my iPhone with my macro lens. I performed in A Midsummer Night’s Dream last weekend and this is a shot of my eye makeup. (Well, eye lashes and glitter…the lashes are Tricky Lashes btw.)
Hope you all have the best weekend!
Leave a comment below of recommendations for what you want to see on F&F next! xx