It’s time to share my spring pamper routine with you all.
This routine is not something I do everyday, by any means, but it’s one I try to do at least 2-4 times a month. Not only is this so good for my skin and my body, but it is good for my mind and relaxation as well.Let me take you step-by-step…
- Light a candle. Today I used this gorgeous Nest candle.
- Run bath with bubbles and bombs.
- Apply face mask #1.
- Relax in warm pink bubbles and catch up on YouTube videos. (I watched this one and this one, FYI.)
- Apply luxurious sugar scrub to entire body.
- Rub in this body conditioner, then gently rinse off before exiting the bath.
- Dry off and rinse off the first mask.
- Apply nourishing mask #2.
- Rub this whipped body cream all over my body. (Smells incredible btw!)
- Then I rub this on…my bum bum. (Upper thighs and stomach as well – keep it firm am I right?)
- After applying all of my body moisture products, I slip into my favorite robe.
- Once I have left the second mask on my face for about 15-20 min, I rinse it off.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of my favorite serum.
- Liberally apply my moisturizer and eye cream.
Voila! Happy skin and relaxed mind. Ready for a cup of my favorite green tea and a few mindless episodes of Friends on Netflix.
Shop this post
(And check out my dream pamper wishlist below)
I want to add some of these items to my collection for future pamper nights. And I’m feeling a Pacifica haul coming soon…would you guys like to see that?
* * * * *
I hope you guys have enjoyed this step-by-step bring pamper routine.
What kinds of things do you do to take extra care of your body and mind this time of year? xx