It’s time to share my spring pamper routine with you all.
This routine is not something I do everyday, by any means, but it’s one I try to do at least 2-4 times a month. Not only is this so good for my skin and my body, but it is good for my mind and relaxation as well.Let me take you step-by-step…
- Relax in warm pink bubbles and catch up on YouTube videos. (I watched this one and this one, FYI.)
- Apply luxurious sugar scrub to entire body.
- Rub in this body conditioner, then gently rinse off before exiting the bath.
- Dry off and rinse off the first mask.
- Apply nourishing mask #2.
- Rub this whipped body cream all over my body. (Smells incredible btw!)
- Then I rub this on…my bum bum. (Upper thighs and stomach as well – keep it firm am I right?)
Voila! Happy skin and relaxed mind. Ready for a cup of my favorite green tea and a few mindless episodes of Friends on Netflix.
Shop this post
(And check out my dream pamper wishlist below)
I want to add some of these items to my collection for future pamper nights. And I’m feeling a Pacifica haul coming soon…would you guys like to see that?
* * * * *
I hope you guys have enjoyed this step-by-step bring pamper routine.
What kinds of things do you do to take extra care of your body and mind this time of year? xx
Dream With Me!
Get to know me better & stay up to date with my latest adventures, stylings, lust lists, vlogs, and more! You won't want to miss out...