**Here are some helpful tips about some of these products:**
Use promo code THANKFUL30 to receive 30% off your entire order!!!
Happy Shopping! xx
1. This necklace was my birthday gift to myself and I can’t stop wearing it! I love how delicate and dainty it is. It’s perfect for me because I am able to still wear it at work, while I am dancing.
2. I know I’m totally on my annual Audrey Assad kick, but this song…obsessed.
3. This lip gloss was a recent find in the (fairly) new Soap & Glory section at the Walgreens in Carytown. This Soap & Glory Pillow Plump is CRAZY! It totally feels like it’s plumping your lips with it’s tingly and almost vibrating effect. I got it in the shade Coy Toy (#Tatiapproved) which is a peachy pink color. It’s really beautiful and lasts for hours. Be warned that it feels so strange at first, but I have grown to love it!
4. A YouTuber and fellow blogger Kate La Vie shared that she had this totally affordable phone case and I fell in love! I finally picked up this H&M Gold iPhone Case ($7.99) during my most recent trip to the mall. Not only is it beautiful, but also quite sturdy and protective. If you’re in need of a new iPhone case, look no further!
5. Designated Survivor. This new show on ABC is definitely my new favorite! If you need a distraction from our current political situation, check this show out! #KieferSutherlandforPresident
* * * * *