Hey guys! So I’m really excited to get to share some of my favorite albums with you! I’m pretty obsessed with this one, actually. Ingrid Michaelson has killed it with her newest album entitled, Lights Out. It is packed with such a great variety of sounds, some more fun and playful and others with such passion and feeling in her voice it gives me chills. This album also has a few songs featuring other artists like Greg Laswell, Storyman, Trent Dabbs, A Great Big World, and Mat Kearney.
1. Girls Chase Boys
2. You Got Me (feat. Storyman)
3. One Night Town (feat. Mat Kearney)
5. Over You (feat. A Great Big World)
If you haven’t listened to this album yet, you DEFINITELY should! It is the perfect album to kick off a summer of fun and adventure.
If you have listened to this album, which song is your favorite?
These four items have been quite essential this past week while visiting my friends and family in OKC!
1. These sandals are perfect. They literally go with everything (and only $12.80)! Be prepared to see me in them allllllllll summer long:)
2. My friend, Melissa, has shared her lip stick obsession with me. This Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Coquette is only $8.99. Perfect, fresh summer shade.
3. I love, love, love candles. This one was given to me as a present from my mom and is quickly becoming a new favorite.
4. My sister and I both have this tank. It is so versatile! I paired it with a flowy floral midi skirt and can you guess what shoes?!?!…;) ^^^
I wore these things while catching up with my best friend who is getting married later this summer. I always feel more alive and at peace after spending time with her. I love those kinds of friends…you know the heart friends. The ones you can go for months without seeing and then the moment you are reconnected it is like nothing has changed. Those are the friends that shape you and strengthen you during the good times and the bad times. I hope this makes you feel thankful for those people, those heart friends, who are in your life. Maybe, if you’re like me, you need to reconnect and intentionally make the effort to stay connected even in a small way like a weekly text. Long distance relationships, both friendly and romantic, are hard to maintain…and I have both.
If you have any long distance relationships, how do you keep up with them? Do you have any advice or tricks?
Hope you are having a great start to your week!
Follow me on Bloglovin here
I so appreciate all of your love and support!
Welcome to my new blog, Felix and Flora! I have a lot of fun and exciting things to share with you! I hope you enjoy them!