As 2018 comes to an end, I can’t help but look back & reflect on all of the amazing moments from this year. For one, I got married & went on the dreamiest honeymoon EVER! Also, I turned 27 & have never felt truly me than at this point in my life. I’ve learned a lot, created a lot, & dreamed a lot this year. I’m walking into 2019 full of creativity & courage. 2018 taught me that I can literally do anything I set out to do, & you can too! Dream big, & let nothing stand in your way!
As we jump into 2019 head first, let’s take a look back on the outfits of 2018. Click on the photo to check out the blog post that look is featured in. I would love to hear which looks were your favorites from this year, so don’t forget to comment below telling me which ones you loved!
Don’t forget to leave your favorite look in the comments below! xx
Polka dots! The perfect addition to a fun and cheerful lifestyle! Here are a few simple ways to brighten your day:
1. Plum & Bow Polka Dot Shower Curtain – This is currently on my list to get! Such a happy pattern to put in your bathroom. Something fun to see while putting on your make up or fixing your hair in the mornings.
2. Polka Dot Long Jumpsuit – I want this so badly! Such a fun outfit that could be dressed up or down. Classic black jumpsuit with a subtle white polka dot print, perfect for summer.
3. Star Flared Skirt – This skirt definitely has a similar vibe to the jumpsuit. This flirty skirt can go with anything!
4. Plum & Bow Striped-Dot Rug – If I had this rug, I would use it in my kitchen by my sink. Makes the space around you while washing the dishes pretty.
6. Metallic Polka Dot Cosmetic Bag – You can never have too many little cosmetic bags like this! I use them for everything: make-up, hair clips, snacks, lipsticks, pens, or any kind of purse organization. Add a pop of polka dots to your favorite summer purse or beach tote.