Polka dots! The perfect addition to a fun and cheerful lifestyle! Here are a few simple ways to brighten your day:
1. Plum & Bow Polka Dot Shower Curtain – This is currently on my list to get! Such a happy pattern to put in your bathroom. Something fun to see while putting on your make up or fixing your hair in the mornings.
2. Polka Dot Long Jumpsuit – I want this so badly! Such a fun outfit that could be dressed up or down. Classic black jumpsuit with a subtle white polka dot print, perfect for summer.
3. Star Flared Skirt – This skirt definitely has a similar vibe to the jumpsuit. This flirty skirt can go with anything!
4. Plum & Bow Striped-Dot Rug – If I had this rug, I would use it in my kitchen by my sink. Makes the space around you while washing the dishes pretty.
5. Onzie Polka Dot Elastic Bra Top – Summer = yoga! I would love to sport this while taking a yoga or pilates class.
6. Metallic Polka Dot Cosmetic Bag – You can never have too many little cosmetic bags like this! I use them for everything: make-up, hair clips, snacks, lipsticks, pens, or any kind of purse organization. Add a pop of polka dots to your favorite summer purse or beach tote.
7. Pull-on Pegged Cropped Trouser – This is a great simple print for a trouser. Instantly dresses up a casual look.
8. Polka Dot Eyelash Curler – This is one of those things I always need but never want to get, but this one just seems so glamorous! Make those eyes pop!
9. Banderole Pencil Set – These would be so pretty on my desk. These pencils are ready to celebrate anything in life, whether it’s writing snail mail to friends or family or writing in your journal.
10. Fresh Polka Dot Headwrap – Perfect to wear with a simple sun dress, your new swimsuit, or even a comfy T-shirt. Effortless.